Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mammoth Mountain

Ralph Hulett Mammoth mountain
(c) by the Estate Of Ralph Hulett. Click on the thumbnail to see a full-sized image.

Here's the new mid-week Hulett: this time a large oil of Mammoth Mountain, complete with all its runs...

This is a little different than Ralph's usual type of painting (although when I think about it, I don't think he had a "usual type of painting.") This piece was done on commission (late sixties) for a family friend who had a place in Mammoth. It hung in their condo at the bottom of one of Mammoth Mountain's runs for years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - beautiful!

David Germain said...

That is a nice painting. Much nicer than the painting I did in my latest Censor Monkey adventure. But you used regular paints while I had to use a computer. Oh well, I did he best I could.

Site Meter