Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mammoth Mountain

Ralph Hulett Mammoth mountain
(c) by the Estate Of Ralph Hulett. Click on the thumbnail to see a full-sized image.

Here's the new mid-week Hulett: this time a large oil of Mammoth Mountain, complete with all its runs...

This is a little different than Ralph's usual type of painting (although when I think about it, I don't think he had a "usual type of painting.") This piece was done on commission (late sixties) for a family friend who had a place in Mammoth. It hung in their condo at the bottom of one of Mammoth Mountain's runs for years.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - beautiful!

David Germain said...

That is a nice painting. Much nicer than the painting I did in my latest Censor Monkey adventure. But you used regular paints while I had to use a computer. Oh well, I did he best I could.

qatsel said...

R10'nun geçen aylarda başlatıp Adtech'in sponsor olduğu adtech ile reklam 2.0 dönemi başlıyor ve Trkycmhrytllbtpydrklcktr r10.net seo yarışması sitesi. / Tamamen ücretsiz her alanda ödev sitemiz..
Seo adına en güzel makaleler adtech ile reklam 2.0 dönemi başlıyor ve Trkycmhrytllbtpydrklcktr r10.net seo yarışması sayfası.. Toplistimize anında site ekle yin..
Yarisma sitemize bekleriz..

Site Meter