Thursday, November 06, 2008

At Disney TVA

The Frank Wells branch.

Up on the third floor the new season for Phineas and Ferb continues apace, and the crew for Inspector Oso is pretty much gone. Before departing an Osoite reported ...

"They were going to launch Inspector Oso the end of January. But then they moved it back to Spring. April, I think. But now they've moved it back again and they don't have a new date.

It's a cute show, we've done a bunch of episodes, but I don't know when it's going to be on. Or when we come back ..."

Sooner or later, they'll give IO an air date. I know they will. If it makes decent ratings, they might have people come back to work on new episodes.

I know they will.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Steve,

Has Lasseter got any power over at WDTV? I know he practically runs every other division of Disney Animation. Any chance he'll try and grab that one too?

Site Meter