Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Around the Working Dream

Today was the DreamWorks day. Jeffrey K.'s car in its usual spot, with me wandering around through the buildings on campus...

The Bee Movie crew is down to its last few weeks of work on the Jerry Seinfeld movie, doing overtime on weekends as the film wraps in mid August.

Kung Fu Panda is at the halfway mark in animation, finishing up early in '08.

(When I first heard the title of this flick, I thought "Gad. How can they make anything out of this?" But the crew has been uniformly enthusiastic about this property, so what do I know?)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have been working on the games for these titles..it is not as bad you think..

Anonymous said...

Of these two titles, "Kung Fu Panda" is the one that makes you go "huh?"? :0)

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that "Kung Fu Panda"(which I always thought was a working title, and maybe was in fact)is a terribly generic name, but the film is absolutely terrific looking in both design and animation.

Anonymous said...

Dreamworks showed some stuff from Panda awhile back to some guests.


Crew has very, very, very good reason to be enthusiastic.

Anonymous said...

Hats off to the crews at Dreamworks, they are on top of the world right now.

Anonymous said...

Somebody at Dreamworks should smack the marketing suit that let that ugly still of an ugly design out. Believe me, I know the film is better than this. But that still is pure crap.

Site Meter