1. The Dark Knight Rises (Legendary/Warner Bros) NEW [4,404 Theaters] Friday $77.2M, Weekend $170M
2. Ice Age 4 (Blue Sky/Fox) Week 2 [3,886 Theaters] Friday $6.8M (-51%), Weekend $21.6M, Cume $90.1M
3. The Amazing Spider-Man (Columbia/Sony) Week 3 [3,753 Theaters] Friday $3.3M, Weekend $11.4M, Cume $229.1M
4. Ted (MRC/Universal) Week 4 [3,214 Theaters] Friday $3.1M, Weekend $10.2M, Cume $180.7M
5. Brave (Pixar/Disney) Week 5 [2,899 Theaters] Friday $1.9M, Weekend $6.5M, Cume $209.3M
6. Magic Mike (Warner Bros) Week 4 [2,606 Theaters] Friday $1.6M, Weekend $4.3M, Cume $102.1M
7. Savages (Universal) Week 3 [2,336 Theaters] Friday $986K, Weekend $3.3M, Cume $40.0M
8. Madea’s Witness Protection (TPerry/Lionsgate) Week 4 [1,540 Theaters] Friday $744K, Weekend $2.2M, Cume $60.3M
9. Moonrise Kingdom (Focus Features) Week 9 [895 Theaters] Friday $551K, Weekend $1.9M, Cume $36.2M
10. Madagascar 3 (DreamWorks Anim/Par) Week 7 [1,261 Theaters] Friday $447K, Weekend $1.5M, Cume $207.8M
Gunfire won't prevent the last installment of Batman from opening large. Ice Age 4 drops 50+% but will still crack a hundred mill next week.
Brave will nose past Mad 3 by the back of the weekend, but both movies will be over the $200 million mark so it's all good.