Saturday, December 08, 2012

Rusty Mills, RIP


We are deeply saddened to report Rusty Mills passed away yesterday. This from his wife, Andrea:

Rusty Mills, the love of my life and Evan's wonderful dad passed away today at 12:40 pm. He went to the Lord peacefully and surrounded by family and all the love in the world. We could never get through this without all of you and your kindness, support, and love. Each and every one of you are in Evan's and my prayers.

Andrea and Evan could really use our help, now. Please visit their fundraising blog and give what you can.

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/Rusty-Mills-Cancer-Fund/35172

1 comments:

Ken Roskos said...

It had been a while since since I saw Rusty, and I was shocked to hear about his illness on Facebook. I just wanted to pay tribute to him here for being a great teacher, and helping us in the computer lab. Rusty was an innovator who set up and taught one of the first digital storyboard classes in town. With the big changes in animation technology, Rusty knew the business well, and was on the cutting edge of new software and equipment. I wish to offer my condolences to his family and friends.

Ken Roskos

Site Meter