Now with peppermint Add On.
Tangled declines to #3 as the Derby wends its way toward Christmas:
1. Chronicles Of Narnia/Voyage Of Dawn Teader 3D (Fox) NEW [3,555 Theaters] -- Friday $9M, Estimated Weekend $28M
2. The Tourist (GK Films/Sony) NEW [2,756 Theaters] -- Friday $6.5M, Estimated Weekend $18.5M
3. Tangled (Disney) Week 3 [3,565 Theaters] -- Friday $3.4M, Estimated Weekend $14.5M, Cume $115.5M
4. Harry Potter/Deathly Hallows, Pt 1 (Warner Bros) Week 4 [3,577 Theaters] -- Friday $2.3M, Estimated Weekend $8.5M, Cume $257.7M
5. Unstoppable (Fox) Week 5 [2,967 Theaters] -- Friday $1.1M, Estimated Weekend $3.8M, Cume $74.2M
6. Burlesque (Screen Gems/Sony) Week 3 -- Friday $1M, Estimated Weekend $3.2M, Estimated Cume $32.7M
7. Love And Other Drugs (Fox) Week 3 -- Friday $1M, Estimated Weekend $3M, Estimated Cume $27.6M
8. Black Swan (Fox Searchlight) Week 2 [90 Theaters] -- Friday $925K, Estimated Weekend $3M, Estimated Cume $5.3M
9. Due Date (Warner Bros) Week 6 -- Friday $825K, Estimated Weekend $2.5M, Estimated Cume $94.8M
10. Megamind 3D (DreamWorks Animation/Paramount) Week 7 -- Friday $775K, Estimated Weekend $3M, Estimated Cume $140.8M
Megamind clings to the list at #10. Industry analysts predict it will end its domestic run in the $150-$160 million range. If so, it will be under a multiple of four against its opening weekend. (Perhaps it hurts to be the second animated Bad Guy film out of the box with sidekick called "Minion.")
Add On: The Mojo gives us semi-final tallies for the weekend, where Tangled has the best hold of any Top Ten movie (down 32.6%) and a $115.6 million total after three weeks.
Down at #10 in its 6th week, Megamind loses 748 theatres, drops 49.2%, and now stands with an accumulation of $140.2 million.