1. House At The End Of The Street (Relativity) NEW [3,083 Runs] PG13 Friday $4.6M, Weekend $12.3M
2. End Of Watch (Open Road) NEW [2,730 Runs] R Friday $4.5M, Weekend $13.5M
3. Trouble With The Curve (Warner Bros) NEW [3,212 Runs] PG13 Friday $4.2M, Weekend $13.2M
4. Finding Nemo 3D (Disney) Week 2 [2,904 Runs] G Friday $2.3 (-54%), Weekend $8.2, Cume $28.9M
5. Dredd 3D (Lionsgate) NEW [2,506 Runs] R Friday $2.2M, Weekend $5.7M
6. Resident Evil 5 3D (Screen Gems/Sony) Week 2 [3,016 Runs] R Friday 2.0M (-76%), Weekend $5.7M, Cume $32.4M
7. The Master (Weinstein Co) Week 2 [788 Runs] R Friday $1.4M, Weekend $4.4M, Cume $5.5M
8. The Possession (Lionsgate) Week 4 [2,598 Runs] PG13 Friday $825K, Weekend $2.7M, Cume $45.3M
9. Lawless (Weinstein Co) Week 4 [2,614 Runs] R Friday $725K, Weekend $2.3M, Cume $34.5M
10. The Bourne Legacy (Universal) Week 7 [1,431 Runs] PG13 Friday $500K, Weekend $1.7M, Cume $110.5M
There will be a cluster of high-profile animated features rolling out in the next several weeks: Hotel Transylvania, Wreck-it Ralph and The Guardians.
What I don't want to see is one of those releases trampling on the box office returns of another, but it's bound to happen. The roll-out dates are not that far apart.