Saturday, October 19, 2013

At Disney Feature

Spent part of Friday at the Hat Building. ...



The feature directly above is complete, and lots of people are taking vacations. ...

I was informed about a newer project in development that has not yet been announced to a breathless public, and since I need no grief don't ask me about it, since I know very little anyway.

More staffers are sliding on to Big Hero Six, and I spoke to a few long-timers who are pleased that the studio has more projects, more stability, and a brisker release schedule. Right now, it appears that BH 6 is the only Diz Co. animated feature slated for release in 2015 2014.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought Big Hero 6 was 2014?

Steve Hulett said...

Arrgh. That's what I mean to type. Year corrected. Pixar's dinosaur movie has been moved back.

Anonymous said...

Sorry this is off-topic, but are the rumors of Teddy Newton leaving Pixar true?

Site Meter