Monday, March 01, 2010

El Sonora

Disney TVA has two series going at the Glendale facility: Jake and the Neverland Pirates and Inspector Oso, now in its second season. There's a lot of empty cubicles, but more artists are inside working than in the recent past ...

Elsewhere in the building, work continues on the Fairies/ Tinkerbell franchise:

"We've got five of them to do, way less than earlier plans. They might do more, but we think they're going to decide how many they make as they go along, on a case by case basis ...

Artists told me the next DisneyToons franchise had been announced, but I can't find evidence of that anywhere on the internet, so I'm guessing they're mistaken ...

10 comments:

King Louie said...

Don't NOT believe everything just because you DON'T See it on the internet, Steve.

Anonymous said...

What? Wait? Does that mean it has been released or no? No?

I'm confused now.

Steve Hulett said...

What I'm getting at is, the Next Big Thing from DisneyToon Studios hasn't been announced, so far as I can ascertain, and therefore I'm not talking about it.

Nomanisan said...

Ahh, ya bit tease!

Steve, if you were my date I'd slap you! Lead me on like that and then pull yer dress back up!

How dare you!!!

Anonymous said...

And to reward the Glendale TVA division for all their success, they will soon be sending their next series to Pixar North. Thanks guys for working so hard.

Anonymous said...

When is the Pegboard online issue going to be posted? The latest available is Oct, 2009.

I ask as I've just learned that a former colleague and friend, Dana Landsberg, has died and that that info was in a recent Pegboard. I did a search on the TAG blog and his name only appears in a long-ago post about Disney TV.

If it's accurate, how horrible for him and his young family.

Honor Hunter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So is this it?....

Disney Channel Previews New Projects

"Disney Channel is developing a "Tron" animated series to follow the upcoming theatrical release of "Tron: Legacy."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3ib786618f922dfc1dfadfb7afe7539cb7

Anonymous said...

Hollywood Reporter Article Link

Sheriff Woody said...

Blue Sky Disney had an article up a few days ago about the animated series and a whole slew of other Tron news related to the films and parks.

Site Meter