1. Think Like A Man (Screen Gems/Sony) NEW [2,015 Theaters] PG13
Friday $12.0M, Weekend $30.0M
2. The Lucky One (Warner Bros) NEW [3,155 Theaters] PG13
Friday $9.0M, Weekend $25M
3. The Hunger Games (Lionsgate) Week 5 [3,752 Theaters] PG13
Friday $3.8M, Weekend $13.1M, Cume $355.6M
4. Chimpanzee (DisneyNature) NEW [1,563 Theaters]
Friday $3.4M, Weekend $10.5M
5. The Three Stooges (Fox) Week 2 [3,482 Theater] PG
Friday $2.4M (-56%), Weekend $8.4M, Cume $28.5M
6. The Cabin In The Woods (Lionsgate) Week 2 [2,811 Theaters] R
Friday $2.3M (-56%), Weekend $7.4M, Cume $26.5M
7. American Reunion (Universal) Week 3 [3,033 Theaters] R
Friday $1.6M, Weekend $6.2M, Cume $48.2M
8. Titanic 3D (Paramount/Fox) Week 3 [2,515 Theaters] PG13
Friday $1.3M, Weekend $4.8M, Cume $52.6M
9. 21 Jump Street (Sony) Week 6 [2,427 Theaters] R
Friday $1.2M, Weekend $4.4M, Cume $126.8M
10. Mirror Mirror (Relativity) Week 4 [2,938 Theaters] PG
Friday $1.0M, Weekend $3.5M, Cume $54.0M ...
Lorax finally fell from the Golden Ten near the end of the week. Through Friday (or thereabouts) it had collected $205,253,265.
Add On: Final weekend box office over-performs.
... After ruling the domestic box office for four consecutive weekends -- the most since Avatar -- Lionsgate's Hunger Games fell to No. 3, grossing $14.5 million for a domestic total of $357 million. Overseas, the tentpole has now grossed $215.8 million for a whopping global total of $572.8 million. ...