Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Larry E.'s Portfolio: Tenny Henson

The latest of Mr. Eikleberry's handiwork. Today it's Quintin "Tenny" Henson (sometimes credited as Teny Henson). Tenny was a comic artist in his native Philippines before coming to the U.S. in the mid-1970s to work for DC Comics on such titles as G.I. Combat, Ghosts, House of Mystery, The Unexpected, Weird War Tales and Secrets of Haunted House. Tenny Henson

Larry Eikleberry did the above portrait shortly after Henson came to Filmation in 1981, where he worked as a layout artist on "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" and "Blackstarr" and as a production designer on "Pinocchio and the Emperor of the Night".

After Filmation's shutdown he went to Warner Bros. where he did layouts and backgrounds for "Tiny Toons Adventures" and "Animaniacs", and to Marvel where he worked on "X-Men".

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. Larry Eikleberry,

I am Johanna Henson and I have been searching for my dad for the past 2 years. Then just recently thought of finding someone who knows his where-abouts and I found this website.

I am his youngest daughter from his first family. I would like to ask you if you still communicate with him. We lack of contact for the past 5 years I think. In case you still talk to him. Please let him know that we always think of him and looking for him. Hoping that he is doing well. All we want to know that he is still around and in good health and nothing more to ask for.

I wish to hear back from you. I would really appreciate that.

Thank you & God bless!

Sincerely,
Johanna
jhenson@ymail.com

Site Meter