Wednesday, June 08, 2011

The Deja Blog

Andreas Deja has gotten around to diving into the web::

... I've been meaning to start blogging for a long time. The reason is that I want to share with you my collection of classic animation artwork.

So it will be useful to visit his site from time to time, yes?

Andreas has always been devoted to hand-drawn animation. He's far less enthusiastic about its cgi cousin, but times being what they are, hand-drawn features are on the ebb and so Mr. Deja has taken a sabbatical from his long-time Disney job.

(Thanks to Tom Sito and Jamie Bolio for pointing "Deja View" our way.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope he interviews the great animator Glen Keane as his first "real" post!

Steve Hulett said...

Whaaa?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this link. I have subscribed to Andreas Deja's RSS feed, and the content is absolutely wonderful. I look forwards to future Deja View posts!

Site Meter