Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Fairly Good Start

Last Friday, on the day we sent out this year's questionnaires, I posted about the importance of our annual wage survey. As of Wednesday afternoon we have gotten back just under six percent of the questionnaires we mailed.

That's not too bad for only three business days, but past experience has shown that we receive over a third of our returned questionnaires in the first week. We're resolved to do better than last year's 22.7% return.

By now most people should have received the questionnaire. So please take the two or three minutes it takes to fill it out and return it in the postage-free envelope. You can also download it from our website, or drop me an e-mail and I'll send another one out to you.

It's important for us to have a good return this year, so please give your Guild a hand.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It took less than 2 or 3 minutes. I just did mine right now and it took around 30 seconds.

hmmmm... said...

Off topic...but still amusing:

http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2010/05/11/best-companies-dreamworks/?ncid=dynalduscare00000003

Anonymous said...

"It takes lots of energy to draw "Shrek" all day"

Quite amusing and useless fluff. The Salary survey, if more people filled it out, would give you a real dollars and sense view of what is really going on.

C'mon people, don't be a bunch of pansies and just fill the thing out.

EdB. said...

The lack of participation in this survey each year continues to baffle me. Understand that this is he most important information we share. I'd argue it could be recognized as our biggest annual event. I hope we understand that the only persons we're sticking it to by ignoring this document is ourselves.

Anonymous said...

Can I send my reply via email?

Jeff Massie said...

If you want to send in your response by e-mail, just scan the form as a JPEG or a PDF and e-mail it to me.

I'll print out your responses and mix it in with other questionnaires to preserve your anonymity.

Anonymous said...

great, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Walt must be getting quite a lot of exercise..

...but it's nice to know that my disney stock will still be worth something after the dollar collapses.

Site Meter