Friday, October 26, 2012

The Gary Trousdale Interview -- Part III



TAG Interview with Gary Trousdale
Find all TAG Interviews on the TAG website at this link

After Beauty and the Beast, Gary Trousdale and Kirk Wise became a Disney directing team through the rest of the 1990s ...

After Atlantis: the Lost Empire (released by Disney in 2001), Gary moved to DreamWorks Animation where he has written, directed, and storyboarded ever since.

He is today at work on animated short that is scheduled for release next year.

2 comments:

Chris Sobieniak said...

I think the audio cuts off prematurely (at least for me), but I thought it was rather clever go to out with "This is a cartoon, people!"

Chris Sobieniak said...

Also find it interesting to see the familiarity of Michael Jackson still lives on in the world despite his death (though I suppose it'll go down like Elvis in that respect). I still think Halloween is very universal despite what execs think.

Site Meter